Forums

Unfortunately no one can be told what FluxBB is - you have to see it for yourself.

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-02-27 16:38:50

seven
Website

Urban Terror, Italian community

This forum has been created in 2007, and has been migrated through at least three different forum systems. At last it ended in my hands and my regexes. The older posts had two character sets at the same time, cp1252 and latin-1.

Well, after a lot of work I'm showing off the Victory responsive style on a real forum - try it on your smartphone or tablet!

http://urbanterror.it/forum/

gamezoo.org - serious gaming services for serious gamers.

#2 2015-02-28 12:52:16

benjawi
Website

Re: Urban Terror, Italian community

Would love to check it out, but my ISP has blocked the forum... apparently it's a source of Malware... Just thought I'd let you know. Not saying that it is, but I'm with Virgin Media which is pretty huge, so likely blocking off half the UK from it alone.

#3 2015-02-28 19:21:05

seven
Website

Yes, the previous site was an infected Wordpress installation that the admin didn't want to take care of. Therefore I volunteered to move all the site to FluxBB on our servers.

I made Google check the site again and clear the block: see http://google.com/safebrowsing/diagnost … nterror.it

But I don't know if and how Virgin Media is blocking it. Could you please give me a link to a page from Virgin Media that could allow me to ask them to clear the site? Thanks smile

gamezoo.org - serious gaming services for serious gamers.

#4 2015-02-28 19:51:05

Franz
Lead developer
Website

Good job with the regexes! smile

I like what you did with the category headings - great idea integrating the logo there.

fluxbb.de | develoPHP

"As code is more often read than written it's really important to write clean code."

Board footer