Forums

Unfortunately no one can be told what FluxBB is - you have to see it for yourself.

You are not logged in.

#1 2014-09-02 03:17:39

ProgVox

Paid Registrations! Need Help/Solution? Need Contractor!

For reasons that go beyond just greed, I really need to find a simple solution to charge subscriptions for registrations.  Does anyone have any experience with this?  It doesn't have to be real pretty, just a simple embedded Pay Pal button code or link will suffice. I did experiment and was not successful in getting a button to show up in the "rules"... but a link does...  but links are ugly.  I would like to see if I can put the Pay Pal button in the registration page, but I don't know how to get to it to test the Pay Pal code?

Also, is there a way to make registration approval manual, so I can check to see if they have paid before I let them in?

I am willing to pay for a contractor service to set this up for me if anyone can help...

Please advise... ?

This is my forum:

TheModernVocalistForum.com
it is hosted at Pun-BB-Hosting

Robert Lunte
robert@thevocaliststudio.com

#2 2014-09-02 07:07:29

seven
Website

Re: Paid Registrations! Need Help/Solution? Need Contractor!

It should be an easy task to do using paypal's IPN. Once the payment has been received you just find paypal's provided customer email in fluxbb's database and change the group ID. If the email is not found, then manual confirmation will be needed.

gamezoo.org - serious gaming services for serious gamers.

#3 2014-09-02 09:27:03

ProgVox

I have Pay Pal IPNs, but I don't understand... please advise?  can I pay you to set it up for me?

#4 2014-09-02 11:23:41

seven
Website

yeah, of course. Just drop me an email: seven at gamezoo dot it.

gamezoo.org - serious gaming services for serious gamers.

#5 2014-09-02 12:22:42

joel

umm. I think i might need something like this in future. But Although not on registration page but on a certain categories.

Whoever need to post on certain categories must pay for yearly subscription.

Warning! be informed and be forewarned. <p>
<?php
I'm not a native English Man. So my comments might contain some grammatical explosive (ELD), missapropreation of words (dinamyt), The use of wrong words (missiles), & mis spelling of words (war drones). Any of the occurrence can cause havoc. So be warned
?>

Board footer