Forums

Unfortunately no one can be told what FluxBB is - you have to see it for yourself.

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-01-07 16:23:46

dashdanw

A note for those with "command line only" related errors in flux 2.0

Hey guys,

Just as a note when you run

php composer.phar install

or

php fluxbb install

if you get an error about invoking these scripts only via CLI, you may need to run

php-cli composer install

and

php-cli fluxbb install

etc. as sometimes commercial hosts will use the cgi-fcgi SAPI (I use bluehost).

I saw the errors

Content-type: text/html

Warning: Composer should be invoked via the CLI version of PHP, not the cgi-fcgi SAPI
<br />
<b>Fatal error</b>:  Uncaught exception 'ErrorException' with message 'Undefined index: argv' in phar:///.../fluxbb/composer.phar/vendor/symfony/console/Symfony/Component/Console/Input/ArgvInput.php:57
Stack trace:
#0 phar:///.../fluxbb/composer.phar/vendor/symfony/console/Symfony/Component/Console/Input/ArgvInput.php(57): Composer\Util\ErrorHandler::handle(8, 'Undefined index...', 'phar:///home4/i...', 57, Array)
#1 phar:///.../fluxbb/composer.phar/vendor/symfony/console/Symfony/Component/Console/Application.php(116): Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput-&gt;__construct()
#2 phar:///.../fluxbb/composer.phar/src/Composer/Console/Application.php(83): Symfony\Component\Console\Application-&gt;run(NULL, Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#3 phar:///.../fluxbb/composer.phar/bin/composer(43): Composer\Console\Appl in <b>phar:///.../fluxbb/composer.phar/vendor/symfony/console/Symfony/Component/Console/Input/ArgvInput.php</b> on line <b>57</b><br />

for composer and got the helpfile for the fluxbb only since cgi does not pass commandline arguments via the argv array.

Last edited by dashdanw (2015-01-07 16:25:14)

Board footer